Skip to main content

October 26th of 2014

Part of me says that it is all right
As if long forgotten like pieces of history
But it will never be like that
It always lingers in this soft spot called heart

You say that I should forgive all those people that never mended what has left in me

The words they say are discouraging
But you lift me as if I am part of scattered dusts

You never give me any sympathetic words

Because you are the one who help me get through this
I am ready to see the ugliest of truth
That this world is offering

Those I repeat will probably be like a never ending mantra

But It will not signifies me but them
The love that we share everyday
Boost my energy to the excited states

They are like demons harsh whispering in my ear

Disguising as angels but fallen
Flying, surrounding me with black huge wings
Dancing, murmuring, and smiling

I see the light above me

The face of the most beautiful man
The man I always dream...
of paradise, euphoria and peace

But it is you the one I want to be with

With your innocent soul and body
How your lips curve the way I do mine
Praying and crying and kissing

This is the epiphany of my life

The storage of truth and revelation
It is not them who run my world
Because I am the one whose driving

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pico de Loro: First Hike, Pers Lab

I'd never got an opportunity to update my blog for months now until this first experience of mine left me under the varying scenes of clouds and land all in one frame. I felt so ecstatic not just because I had conquered my first ever mountain experience regardless of screaming sky and clay of mud but also the change of the setting had improved my system. Imagine from the hustle and bustle of street life to the peaceful and euphoric sounds of crickets one will appreciate that nature is indeed God's way of saying, "Take your break child. Go. Breathe my fresh air and see how paradise was like during Genesis." It had never occurred in my indefatigable mind that I would automatically shuts down my fear and let my feet drag me higher and be on the summit. Despite of decreasing air in my lungs and the aches of my body (especially my feet) I was relieved when I saw butterflies flying enthusiastically around us! And I ha...

Lowell Thomas and A short-cut to Distinction

ALPHABET SERIES /part 12/ The ability to speak is a short-cut to distinction. It puts a man in the limelight, raises him head and shoulders above the crowd. And the man who can speak acceptably is usually given credit for an ability out of all proportion to what he really possesses. Dale Carnegie claims that any man can talk when he gets mad. He says that if you hit the most ignorant man in town on the jaw and knock him down, he will get on his feet and talk with an eloquence, heat, and emphasis that would have rivaled William Jennings Bryan in his palmiest days. He claims that almost any man can speak acceptably in public if he has self-confidence and an idea that is boiling and stewing within him. The way to develop self-confidence, he says, is to do the thing you fear to do and get a record of successful experiences behind you. -- from the book How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie <A short-cut to Distinction by Lowell Thomas> ...

DAIGDIG SA INIT

    ALPHABET SERIES /part 4/  " Siguro nga sasalungat ang ulan kapag sinabi kong katulad ito ng mga luhang nakita ko."     Sa tuwing lalabas ako ng bahay, sinasaisip ko palagi ang mga magagandang posibilidad na mangyayari sa isang araw, THINKING OF POSITIVE THINGS ika nga. At ngayon ngang araw na ito, nandito muli ako sa harap ng bahay namin, syempre balik sa dating gawi...     Inhale.     Exhale.     Kalimutan ang kalungkutan.     Isuot ang ngiti.       Sabay salpak ng dumadagundong na musika sa aking tenga. Sakto, tinutugtog sa mp3 player ko ang positive vibration ng paborito kong reggae band na Tropical Depression. Ayos, magiging maganda ang araw ko.     Pagkababa ko ng pedicab , ngiti agad ang ibinayad ko kay Manong Drayber sabay lakad papunta sa sakayan ng dyip. Ang daming pasahero . Rush hour kasi ng umagang 'yon pero nakakita pa ri...